Top 10 Reasons to Eat MORE Fruit & Vegetables
1. Fruits and Vegetables are Delicious!
2. Fun to eat - Some crunch, some squirt, some you peel... some you don't and some grow right in your own backyard!
3. Quick & Natural Snack. Fruits and veggies are nature's treat and easy to grab for a snack.
4. Variety - They're available in an almost infinite variety. There's always something new to try!
5. Vitamins & Minerals - Fruits and veggies are rich with vitamins and minerals that make you feel healthy and energized.
6. May Reduce Disease Risk - Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure and some cancers.
7. Low in Calories - The are naturally low in calories!
8. Fiber - They have lots of fiber that helps you feel full with healthy food and keeps your digestive system happy!
9. Convenience - Fruits and vegetables are nutritious in and form - fresh, frozen, canned, dried and as 100% juice, so they're ready when you are!
10. Color & Texture - They add color, texture & appeal to your plate!